Tulsa Apartment Community Management
Tulsa Property Group manages residential homes and multi-family properties across the Tulsa Metro area. We have extensive experience in Class A market-rate properties, lease-ups, community repositioning, and off-site management of smaller apartment communities.
Under one roof, we house property management services, and a commercial development group. We believe the key to outstanding client service is hiring the best people, so we invest in ongoing training, talent management, and empower our staff to lead your community. Our continuous training and professional development means the great team working for you today will be even better tomorrow.
We are community owners ourselves so we know what you are wanting as investors. We are experts at creating places people want to live. We can help create a community identity no matter the size or unit mix. Options include custom advertising, website and even scheduled events to help brand your community.
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Market Analysis
- Risk Management
- Lease Administration
- Preventative Maintenance
- Pricing Analysis
- Marketing Plans and Effectiveness Analysis
- Vendor Selection and Management
- Due Diligence Services
- Information Technology
- Real-Time Data and Reporting
- Internal Audits
- Asset Management
- Procurement and Discounts
Why Hire Tulsa Property Group?
We work hard to care for your investment as if it was our own!
Tulsa Area Property Management Experts
We know the area and are experts in our craft. We live where you live and our success is based on the success of our communities.
Our reputation precedes us - "I don't know much about property management but I do know a lot about customer service. All the staff has provided exceptional customer service. They don't just answer your questions, they educate you on the processes as well. Couldn't recommend them more!”
Contact us anytime. You'll have one point of contact at Tulsa Property Group that will know everything about your property.
Investing in Tulsa rental property is an excellent opportunity for you to earn short term cash flow and long term returns on a valuable investment.Investment Facts for Landlords in Tulsa:
- According to a recent article on Realtor.com, Tulsa is ranked as one of the top 10 housing markets that will rule 2018
- “In December 2017, we had 3.65 percent appreciation rate on single family homes,” says Richard D. Vaughan, regional manager for Bank of Oklahoma. “Mortgage median home price has increased by 5.1 percent per year. We expect an additional 3 percent increase in home appreciation in 2018.”
- Tulsa is the 2nd largest city in Oklahoma
- Tulsa is the Corporate home to OneOK, Williams Companies, Dollar-Thrifty, Quicktrip and BOK Financial
- Colleges in Tulsa: University of Tulsa, Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma State University-Tulsa, University of Oklahoma-Schusterman and many more.