Tenants in one of our Tulsa rental properties can pay their rent or make a service request online with our online tenant portal. Tenants may pay rent using a bank draft (ACH) payment for their Tulsa rental home. They can also communicate via the online portal with one of our Tulsa property managers.
We are pleased to offer the latest in technology to provide our rental home tenants the information they need, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via any internet-enabled device.
Please login to the tenant portal to submit a maintenance request for all Non-Emergency maintenance issues. Our Maintenance Department will contact you in a timely manner to coordinate the repair.
If you have a life-threatening Emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately. For immediate maintenance requirements, such as active water leaks, flooding, lack of heat in the winter, or air conditioning in the summer, gas smell, etc, please call 918-665-0212.
LOCK OUTS: Contact a locksmith or AAA. If keys are changed, please furnish the property management office with two new keys within 48 hours.
Before completing the maintenance request form, please read the trouble shooting guide below. Completing these steps can save you time and money! Tenants may be charged for a service call if the service person determines that the tenant failed to perform routine maintenance tasks as outlined below:
- Smoke Detectors won't work when tested: Press the test button or test with approved smoke detector smoke spray, replace battery.
- Smoke Detector beeps: replace battery.
- No power to plugs or switches: Check and reset breaker panel. Check and reset all GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter) outlets (located in kitchen, bathrooms, utility rooms, and garages). Check if plug works off a wall switch.
- Garbage disposal doesn't work: When on, do you hear a buzz? If you do not hear a buzz, press the reset button on the bottom of the disposal and test. If you hear a buzz, turn off disposal and unplug from wall. Use the wrench in the center shaft and gently twist back and forth (this un-jams the disposal). Remove the object that is causing the obstruction, turn back on, and test.
- No hot water: Check and reset breaker in power panel.
- Plumbing or fixtures leak: Turn off water fixture, turn off water at supply line and notify Tulsa Property Group.
- Toilet is clogged: Plunge and test.
- No heat: Check thermostat. Check that furnace covers are in properly. Did you pay your utilities on time or issue an order to disconnect the utility?
- Dishwasher won't drain: Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean drain line between dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Dishwasher grinds or no water is coming in: Turn off, if no water is on the bottom pour two large glasses of water into the bottom and re-start. If problem continues, call your property manager and discontinue use.
- Refrigerator too warm or too cold: Check if thermostat in refrigerator is set correctly. Clean lint from filters.
- No Air conditioning: (For refrigerated air only) Check all circuit breakers. Clean and replace filter and test.
- No electricity: Check all breakers, flip them hard to the OFF position and then hard to the ON position.
Oklahoma Natural Gas
2319 W. Edison St. Tulsa, OK 74013
Oklahoma Gas & Electric
PO Box 24990 Oklahoma City, OK 73124
11811 E. 51stSt. Tulsa, OK
TRASH PICKUP OUTSIDE THE CITY
1001 Fannin, Suite 4000 Houston, Texas 77002
Green Country Trash Service
8240 S 202nd East Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74014
Public Service Company of Oklahoma
212 E. 6thSt. Tulsa, OK 74119
Oklahoma Gas & Electric
PO Box 24990
Oklahoma City, OK 73124
City of Tulsa
175 E. 2nd Street Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 596-9511
City of Broken Arrow
116 East Dallas St. Broken Arrow, OK 74012
City of Jenks
211 N. Elm St. Jenks, OK 74037
City of Owasso
207 S. Cedar St. Owasso, OK 74055
Wagoner County RWD4
9816 S. 239thE. Ave. Broken Arrow, OK 74014