Tulsa Property Management
Let us manage your Tulsa Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Tulsa property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Tulsa Property Group Leasing and Management, Inc., formerly Home Finders Leasing and Management, Inc. was founded in Tulsa, OK in 1998. Tulsa Property Group covers the cities of Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Claremore, Collinsville, Bixby and Glenpool. We manage over 500 rental homes in the Tulsa metro area and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Every property is assigned a dedicated Property Management Team to perform the services below to the delight of the owner.
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
Monthly Rental Value
What we do as your Tulsa Property Manager
State of the Art Technology
Our investment in property management software and online capabilities has made our work more efficient, more transparent and better documented. It helps you as a property owner and your tenants in a number of ways.
More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner
PropertyWare allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist and more. Applicants can also apply online right from their smartphones.
Thorough screening for the best tenants
Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. This process is completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality tenants quickly, and because we strive to only place the most qualified applicants, you have peace of mind knowing your property is protected..
You will be paid faster and more securely
New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
Collect rent faster with online payment options
Modern tenants expect easy, online payment options. PropertyWare gives tenants convenient ways to pay electronically and securely online.
On-demand access to your statements
Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property for the past month.
Handle property maintenance issues faster
We use PropertyWare for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors, so we can quickly resolve issues.
Marketing and Leasing
We put your property to work for you with our extensive marketing efforts! We take professional quality photos to show off the top features and amenities of your property, then screen the best tenants and prepare for move-in. Once your property is rented, we make it easy for tenants to pay their rent and request maintenance or other service.
What you can expect:
- Assessing market rent amount
- Coordinating the advertising for the property for rent
- Showing property to potential tenants
- Screening potential tenants
- Procuring lease
- Collecting security deposit
- Performing move-in inspection
- Coordinating routine maintenance issues while property is vacant (cleaning, lawn maintenance, etc.)
- Collecting rent
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Reconciling security deposits
- Strategic long-term planning including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible.
- Reassessing market rent
- Contacting owner to ask if they want to renew and advising owner on new rental amount
- Reaching out to tenant to negotiate the renewal
- Procuring a signed renewal letter or in some cases, a new lease
Maintenance & Repairs
Tulsa Property Group will take all tenant maintenance requests on a 24/7 basis. This is done through our maintenance request link in our Tenant Portal or by calling. Tenants are able to get in touch with the on-call property maintenance staff with their issue at any time of the day, 365 days a year. We also obtain prior approval from the property owner for any expenditure over an established maintenance limit, giving you the peace of mind know you and your investment are protected.
What you can expect:
- 24/7 maintenance to address all maintenance requests no matter the day or time
- Relationships with high quality, low cost professional vendors who are licensed and insured
- Following up with tenants to ensure work was completed
- Conducting inspections and reviews to ensure the property is in top condition
- We collect rent from the tenant. We make it easy for tenants to pay rent using monthly auto drafts or online payments.
- We distribute your monthly proceeds via direct deposit.
- We coordinate and supervise all maintenance on the property.
5. We provide you with easy to understand, detailed monthly statements. Our statements make tax preparation a breeze!
6. You can log in to our owner portal 24/7 to review your account information.
Explore What We Do As your Tulsa Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
Why Hire Tulsa Property Group?
We work hard to care for your investment as if it was our own!
Tulsa Area Property Management Experts
We know the area and are experts in our craft. We live where you live and our success is based on the success of our communities.
Our reputation precedes us - "I don't know much about property management but I do know a lot about customer service. All the staff has provided exceptional customer service. They don't just answer your questions, they educate you on the processes as well. Couldn't recommend them more!”
Contact us anytime. You'll have one point of contact at Tulsa Property Group that will know everything about your property.
Investing in Tulsa rental property is an excellent opportunity for you to earn short term cash flow and long term returns on a valuable investment.Investment Facts for Landlords in Tulsa:
- According to a recent article on Realtor.com, Tulsa is ranked as one of the top 10 housing markets that will rule 2018
- “In December 2017, we had 3.65 percent appreciation rate on single family homes,” says Richard D. Vaughan, regional manager for Bank of Oklahoma. “Mortgage median home price has increased by 5.1 percent per year. We expect an additional 3 percent increase in home appreciation in 2018.”
- Tulsa is the 2nd largest city in Oklahoma
- Tulsa is the Corporate home to OneOK, Williams Companies, Dollar-Thrifty, Quicktrip and BOK Financial
- Colleges in Tulsa: University of Tulsa, Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma State University-Tulsa, University of Oklahoma-Schusterman and many more.